Join Sharron Rush, Irene Mbari-Kirika, CPACC, O.G.W, GMAP and Kate Sonka on October 4th at 11 Eastern for a panel discussion and follow on conversation. We will be discussing strategies and sharing stories about building the business case for accessibility in different situations.
Register in advance
mutua11y workshops provide an opportunity to network and create shared resources for disability related professions. We hope to see you there!
Goal: Create a list of resources to help advocate for accessibility
Date: October 4th 11-12:30 Eastern
- Irene Mbari-Kirika (Emerging Economies)
- Sharron Rush (Medium and Large Organizations)
- Kate from Teach Access (Education)
Moderated Discussion in Breakout Rooms (Based on Attendance)
- Medium to large organizations
- Emerging economies
- Nonprofit organizations
- Libraries, museums, and cultural heritage organizations
- Small organizations and communities